Strobing with Speedlights takes you on your next creative journey with speedlight photography.
In this workshop, you will learn how to take your speedlight off-camera and to use it creatively to make eye-popping photographs and portraits!
Learn how to:
- Remotely trigger your speedlight off-camera.
- Use the manual zoom function in your speedlight to create different lighting effects.
- Use flash light meters to accurately obtain flash exposure.
- Creatively mix flash lighting with ambient lighting.
- Use different flash lighting techniques to light your subject.
- Work with multiple remote flash setups.
Strobing with Speedlights follows on from Flash Photography Fasttrack and is ideal for photographers keen to extend their skills and knowledge of speedlight photography from using their speedlights on €œauto-TTL € mode to Manual mode.