JOIN NICK MELIDONIS ON THE TOUR OF A LIFETIME, GREEK ISLAND ODYSSEY MAY 2011
Join Master Photographer Nick Melidonis and SBS journalist Costas Demetriades on a remarkable journey to the Cyclades Islands nestled in the deep blue Aegean. These Iconic islands are renowned for the beauty of their expansive seascapes, whitewashed villages spilling down slopes, blue-domed churches, soaring windmills, and stunning sunsets.
TOUR FULLY BOOKED
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
- Visit the Monasteraki (flea market) and the ancient Agora of Athens
- Enjoy professional photography tuition to capture images from one of the world’s most photogenic destinations
- Marvel at the perfection of the Parthenon set on the imposing heights of the Acropolis
- Share a musical and cultural feast in an ancient castle with a descendent of the 13th century ruler of Naxos.
- Stroll through the vibrant streets of Mykonos and explore the sacred island of Delos, steeped in mythology
- Explore the Cyclades Islands most charismatic port, Naoussa, on the magical island of Paros
- Visit Tinos, island of artists, also known as the Lourdes of Greece
- Wander along the awesome caldera’s edge in Santorini, one of the world’s most amazing landscapes.