Team Digital sells alot more than just the printer we have best support package available through our EpsonPLUS program( details on the program below ) , free weekend workshop, and now with Fine Art Media sample backs from Epson and Canson. All for $1299.00.
EpsonPlus is a support initiative offered by Team Digital to assist customers in achieving high quality output from their Epson printers without the frustrations normally associated with the “Trial and Error” approach.
A key element of EpsonPlus is Teamviewer , a sophisticated level of remote support that allows us to view your computer remotely for the purpose of loading software, adjusting colour settings, diagnosing problems and providing on-line printing tips. Simply put, it is the highest level of remote printing support available in WA and is akin to taking your own technical support staff home with you. As part of EpsonPlus, Team Digital supply profiles for most of the popular media in stock and customers gain access to our regular seminars and workshops. We also have a Colour Audit process that is conducted on a yearly basis to make sure all colour management systems are running effectively. Under EpsonPlus, customers also enjoy discounts on a range of printer inks and media. Talk to us today and discover the Team Digital difference when it comes to printer support.
The Epson R3000 also uses iPrint
Epson® iPrint for Android allows you to print quality photos wirelessly from your Android phone or device to Epson’s range of Wi-Fi-enabled printers. Simply visit the Android Market and download Epson iPrint for Android– it’s free.
Epson iPrint for Android allow you to print photos is also allows you to print documents and webpages. Access, print and save your files on your device and you can also scan your files to your device or send via email
Epson iPrint for Android allows you to print anytime to your nearby wireless Epson printer.
- Print, scan, and share directly from your Android device
- Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Print your email attachments and stored files
- Access and print your online files from Box.net, Dropbox and Evernote
- Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
- Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies and page range.
- Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
- Check your printer’s status and ink levels
- Get help with a built-in FAQ section
- Choose and print multiple photos
- Print with and without borders
- Switch between colour or monochrome printing
- Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
- Optimize print quality
- Buy ink and supplies for your printer
Epson iPrint for Android makes printing easy and convenient. Print directly to a wide variety of Epson printers within your wireless network.