Our good friend David Dare Parker is running his first of a series of workshop this December.
The Visual Narrative: Telling a Story through Images ( December 15th and 16th 2012 )
Across two days, David Dare Parker and Martine Perret will mentor you through the craft of visual storytelling.
You will learn about:
* Tools of the trade: still photographs, video and audio
* The craft of storytelling through photographic images
* Finding and researching a subject and theme
* Shooting to tell the story
* Editing your photo essay
* The use of multimedia in storytelling: Platforms and trends
* Developing your personal vision or style
* Ethics and responsibilities in documentary photography