AMBROSIA – S
Lacquer Solvent Clear Varnish Coating
Ambrosia S is designed specifically for ink jet print protection. Its low solid’s formulation protects all ink jet prints from moisture, UV light, humidity, atmospheric contaminants, and even fingerprints, while maintaining the original look.
Non yellowing formula > Longer lasting prints
Water Resistant > Excellent print protection
UV Blocker > Doubles lightfast rating
Canvas Compatible > Does not crack when stretched
Low Dissolved solids > Maintains original gloss level
Lacquer Based > Increase water resistance
Aerosol Can coating instructions
- To achieve a good finish use proper spray technique.
- Spray at a distance of 10 to 12 inches from print.
- Keep Can vertical and parallel to target throughout entire pass.
- Do not angle Can upward or downward while spraying. Angled spraying will develop an uneven coating application.
- Overlap pass approximately 50% for a proper finish.
- Repeat pattern until entire print is coated.
- Let print dry 2-10 minutes between coats
- Rotate print 90 degrees and repeat coating process for 2nd & 3rd coats.