CamRanger has recently announced the new motorised MP-360 Tripod head alongside the PT-Hub for use with CamRanger to provide wireless pan and tilt control wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, Android device, Mac, or Windows computer.
Both the CamRanger PT-Hub and MP-360 are required for connectivity to the CamRanger.
- When the CamRanger PT Hub and MP-360 are used with the CamRanger, the user can easily pan or tilt the camera from within the CamRanger app
- The MP-360 can rotate 360 degrees, with unlimited rotation, and tilt a total of 30 degrees, 15 degrees up and 15 degrees down
- Use to generate panoramas and motion controlled time-lapse
- Incorporate the intervalometer with automated or manual pan/tilt programming allowing for more customisation
- Useful for video recording
- To control the MP-360 tripod head from the iPhone, iPad, Android, or Mac or Windows computer the hardware setup requires a CamRanger, CamRanger PT Hub, and MP-360.
- The MP-360 is controlled through the CamRanger app. An additional tab within the app allows for control of the MP-360
- The MP-360 connects to the CamRanger, CamRanger PT Hub, and DSLR camera to allow wireless control of the camera and movement of the camera
- The CamRanger PT Hub is powered by the CamRanger
- The MP-360 weighs 907g with the 4 x AA batteries and can support up to 2.72kgs
- The tilt angle of 15 degrees up and 15 degrees down can be increased with the use of a monopod head accessory
- The MP-360 is powered by 4 AA batteries