The X-Rite i1Display Pro is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain color accuracy.
Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their screen perfecting images or video only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor, mobile device or projector has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
Enhanced features include:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop and desktop monitor and projector technologies
- Free ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating Apple® iOS and Android® mobile devices
- Broadcast video standards support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimization – create unique patch sets for optimal results
- X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control – measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- X-Rite Flare Correct™ – measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimization
Perfect Color And More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Color Perfectionists shouldn’t guess when it comes to on-screen color accuracy. The color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you should expect. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you’ll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images.
And now, with the ability to change the color grading of video footage growing by leaps and bounds the necessity for accurate color representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. With the newly included video color standards you can also make sure that what you see is what you’ll get throughout your digital video workflow.
State of the Art Instrument for Unrivaled Color Measurement Accuracy
The X-Rite i1Display incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCD displays and mobile devices. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
- Blazing fast speed – measures 5X faster than previous devices
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Custom designed RGB filter set provides accurate color measurements
- Refined optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top projector profiling, ambient light measurement, and as a cover for instrument optics
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues