The replacement to the popular EOS 7D model, Canon’s EOS 7D Mark II brings together a raft of improvements across its stills and video functionality. Driven by dual DIGIC 6 processors and with a 20.2MP sensor at its heart, the camera is capable of capturing full-resolution stills at 10fps, while 60p video recording, silent controls and a new headphone socket provide videographers with maximum control over capturing moving footage.
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and ISO 100-16000
- High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps allows you to capture fast action
- 65-point* all cross-type AF system for high-performance, accurate subject tracking with EV -3 sensitivity (center point) for focusing in extreme low-light conditions
- Canon’s innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder with smooth, fast, and accurate autofocus and lets you enjoy instant and precise autofocus even when shooting stills
- Stunning Full HD video with custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity) for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, multiple frame rates including Full HD recording at 60p in MOV and MP4 formats and uncompressed HDMI out
- Intelligent Viewfinder II provides approximately 100% field of view for shooting ease
- Improved custom controls and built-in intervalometer and bulb timer for expanded creativity
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability up to 200,000 cycles and enhanced dust and weather resistance
- EOS Scene Detection System features a new 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor for improved precision
- Built-in GPS* Receiver provides a digital compass, records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) for bright and clear viewing
- Additional Features.
Stock will be arriving at Team Digital in November and price should be around the $2000.00 mark.