The best gets better, meet the Phase One XF 100MP Camera System.
It seems rather fitting that our first post for 2016 should be announcing yet another huge step forward in the Phase One camera systems. The worlds first 100Mp digital back.
Phase One always strived to offer our customers the ultimate photographic flexibility. They were the first to offer Full Frame Medium Format CCD systems and now we’re proud to be the first to offer a Full Frame Medium Format CMOS solution. The Phase One XF 100MP Camera System offers the same great advantages of full frame usability with the added benefits of CMOS. No lens crop factors, no focus screen masks, just uncompromised image quality from edge to edge.
- 100MP Full Frame Medium Format CMOS
- The flexibility of CMOS meets the dynamic beauty of the Full Frame. We were the first to offer Full Frame Medium Format CCD systems and now we’re proud to be the first to offer a Full Frame Medium Format CMOS solution. Fast and fluid Live View, extensive ISO flexibility, no focus masks, no lens crops, just pure edge to edge sensor performance.
- 16 bit Color
- True 16-bit color performance has been a milestone of Phase One’s dedication to quality imaging since our first single shot solution. A long standing staple of our CCD systems, we’re proud to introduce true 16-bit pixels to CMOS technology, ensuring color accuracy and imaging excellence starts at the moment of capture.
- 15 Stop Dynamic Range
- Offering the highest Dynamic Range of any Medium Format system, the XF 100MP Camera System is another huge step forward in imaging. Capturing detail from the darkest shadows to the brightest highlights, the extensive Dynamic Range is sure to exceed your expectations.
- Clean ISO 50-12800
- Always striving for excellence, we’re pleased to introduce the XF 100MP with a base ISO of 50. An exceptional achievement in CMOS technology, the low base ISO and clean noise handling up to ISO 12,800 makes for a system as flexible as it is powerful.
“The XF 100MP captures the intricate detail of my creations with such astonishing precision, it surpasses every expectation I ever dreamt possible.” – Alexia Sinclair