Canson Archival Boxes
We are very excited about being able offer a true archival storage solution for your precious prints. Soon to be available at Team Digital in A4 and A3+ sizes
Canson Archival Boxes are specifically designed for the archiving and conservation of your photographs and documents.
Made from our selected Archival board which meets the requirements of ISO 9706 for paper permanence, this material contains also a high level of alpha cellulose, is produced in neutral pH conditions (acid free) without OBA or recycled material, and conforms to the PAT (Photographic Activity Test according to ISO 18916) to ensure the integrity of your prints over time.
The surface is covered with a specially selected black Wibalin® Buckram paper which offers a high water- and lightfastness.
This box contains a neutral ribbon for improved handling and removal of photographs / documents and 25 sheets of glassine to help protect your prints from scratching and abrasion.
- Organize and Protect Documents & Photos
- Lid and Base Style
- Meets ISO 9706 Requirements
- Contains High Levels of Alpha Cellulose
- Produced in Neutral pH Conditions
- No Optical Brightening Agents
- Water-Resistant & Light Fast Surface
- Ribbon for Easy Removal of Paper
- 25 Pre-Cut Sheets of Glassine
- Inside box size 33.6cm x 48.9cm x 3.5cm