The Jinbei HD610 is the most advanced flash system that Jinbei have released.
The Team Digital has been selling the Jinbei HD600 for some time now, and the new Jinbei HD610 is a huge upgrade from the very successful HD600.
Imagine a completely cordless studio flash that can be used anywhere, with Manual, TTL, and HSS, that will run all day on one battery charge?
The Jinbei HD610 flash system has a list of features that you expect on much more expensive flash systems.
- The HD610 will TTL meter for fast and accurate shooting. When speed is of the essence.
- Full manual control with 9 stops down to 1.5 watt seconds for amazing finesse with your lighting.
- Shallow depth of field on the brightest day, is enabled by 1/8000 of a second flash sync.
- Relegate the sun to “fill” status with 600ws to make the HD610 your main light in sunlight.
- Freeze action for your fashion or tech shoot, with 1/19,000 of a second flash duration, Freeze mode.
- Shoot for twice as long as others with 6000MAh battery capacity.
- 20 watt LED modeling lamp that is efficient and powerful at 100 watt equivalent tungsten output.
- Group control via the TRA11C and the TRA12N wireless remote will let you individually control multiple HD610’s for great convenience and faster adjustments.
- iTTL for Nikon and eTTL for Canon users, with front or rear curtain sync.
- S mount for a huge range of accessory.
We can’t wait to give it a test run in August.