Team Digital is now stocking the range of Tenba bags.
Let’s look at the Tenba Cooper series first. I have a problem with describing a bag as sexy, but that’s what I’m told these bags are. An unobtrusive photojournalist styled bag with luxury materials. Premium features include peach-cotton wax canvas, full grain leather accents, brushed tricot interior and hand riveted zipper pulls.
- Cooper 8: A mirrorless camera with 2 to 3 lenses, accessories + a small tablet
- Cooper 13 Slim: A mirrorless camera with 3-5 lenses or a small DSLR with 2-3 prime lenses, accessories + a 13″ or smaller laptop
- Cooper 13 DSLR: A DSLR with 2 or 3 lenses or a mirrorless camera with 4 to 5 lenses, accessories + a 13″ or smaller laptop
- Cooper 15: Up to a pro-size DSLR with grip, 3 to 4 lenses, accessories + a 15″ or smaller laptop.
We think the Tenba Cooper series of bags is not only stylish & well designed, but extremely functional as well.
Next we have the Tenba Messenger DNA series. Again, a stylish looking camera bag with real functionality. Tenba describe this bag being about speed, stealth and versatility. It lets you get to your camera and laptop gear quickly, with bags and accessories that have nearly infinite uses, and do it all without anyone knowing that you have expensive equipment with you. They come in a range of colours, and all Messenger bags are made with water-repellent, military-grade 1000 denier nylon, YKK® zippers, Duraflex® clips, steel D-rings and a waterproof bottom panel.
- Messenger DNA 11: A mirrorless camera with 3 to 5 lenses, accessories + iPad or a 11” MacBook Air
- Messenger DNA 13: Mirrorless camera with 4-5 lenses or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8), laptop up to 13 inches, and a second sleeve will protect an iPad or similar sized tablet.
- Messenger DNA 15: DSLR (up to pro size w/grip) with 2-3 lenses (up to attached 70-200mm 2.8), flash and accessories, laptop up to 15 inches, and a second sleeve will protect an iPad or similar sized tablet.
Lastly the Tenba Switch. Why is it called a switch? Because you can change the camera flap depending on what your mood may be. As with all the bags in the Tenba range you can quickly access your camera by just unzipping the the top flap.
- Switch 7: Mirrorless camera with 3-4 lenses, plus flash and accessories.
- Switch 8: Mirrorless camera with 3-5 lenses, plus flash and accessories. fits an iPad® Mini or similar sized tablet up to 8 inches
- Switch 10: Mirrorless camera with 3-5 lenses or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8), fits a full size iPad® or similar sized tablet up to 10 inches
All three models are made with heavy denier nylon fabrics, YKK zippers and snaps, and a water and abrasion-resistant bottom. All come with a fitted rain cover. The rain cover (they have branded it “WeatherWrap”) is reversible silver over black
Drop in and check out the range, & remember to bring all the gear you want to fit into your camera bag.