Welcome to our next Weekend Session: New Video Products.
This is on Saturday 7th December from 10:30am to 12:00pm.
We have presentations from a number of manufacturers on their new products, plus we’ll introduce you to new names you may not of heard of yet.
Here’s a little of what will be covered at the session.
- SLR Magic lenses
You’ll also have the opportunity to talk with representatives after the presentation to get more in-depth detail.
** THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE **
This course runs from 10:30am to 12:00pm on Tuesday 10th December.
This seminar is designed for people who have (or are considering purchasing) a Wacom Intuos tablet or Cintiq panel.
We’ll learn about the amazing productivity benefits and creativity tools that exist in the Wacom range.
We’ll be covering:
- Basic set up — speed, sensitivities, work areas, etc.
- Programming your own touch gestures on your Intuos Pro
- Configuring your Express keys — generic & by application
- Loading brushes & determining options for Photoshop & Corel Draw
- Powering up the Radial Menu.
A must for anyone wanting to get the most out of their Wacom.
Don’t forget that if you purchased your Wacom from Team Digital, you can attend for free! Just enter your purchase details in the form below to qualify.
** REGISTRATIONS HAVE CLOSED **
Following on from the WAPF “YOU be the Judge” course, this intensive workshop considers perceptions of Art photography and their assessment. We combine structured lecture sessions, directed outside-of-class-hours research, and shooting for specific projects. Additionally, there will be an optional online project after course completion for consolidation of skills and knowledge.
- Types of assessment
- Assessment in an L&D environment
- Being receptive to Message & Meaning
- Say It with Colour
- Line, Shape and Form
- Strategies for Assessment
- Where’s the Art?
- Feedback and Content levels