268 Lord Street
Perth WA 6000
Join the team from The Canon Collective for an evening of Portrait Photography.
In this 2.5 hour workshop you’ll learn how to master portrait flash photography. You’ll be taken through a variety of different techniques and shown how to make use of flash with the Canon 600 EX and ST-E3-RT wireless flash system and a range of soft boxes and reflectors. You will learn how to properly light and photograph portraits. We’ll demonstrate the key lighting techniques to build professionally lit results using 1 to up to 6 Speedlites.
• Balancing ambient light with flash
• On camera flash vs off camera flash
• Using flash with and without softboxes
• Basics of flash photography techniques and set up
• Understanding flash sync and high speed Sync to control background exposure vs subject exposure
• TTL flash vs Manual flash explained
This course is conducted by the Canon Collective’s Jay Collier & Steve Huddy.
You’ll also receive a $20 voucher for Team Digital.