268 Lord St
Perth WA 6000
The Mirage Printing seminar runs from 10:30am to 12:00pm on Saturday 7th July.
Mirage has just released Version 4.0 of their software with some new great functions so if you’re someone that wants to find out more about this amazing printing software, or someone who already owns the software then this course is for you.
A lot of print drivers are more complicated than they need to be. At this seminar we’ll show you how using Mirage 4.0 can make printing simple and increase productivity. Mirage simplifies the whole process and adds some great features like droplet printing, nesting, and so much more.
We cover the following features:
- Printing with droplets (drag and print)
- Using Mirage plugins in Photoshop and Lightroom
- Tour the Mirage interface
- Print resizing
- Borderless printing
- Page layouts
- Print length – no more limits
- Nesting: multiple images on a single sheet
- Borders and mirror borders
- Setting up profiles for different media types
- Loading media packs
- Making profiles within Mirage
- Soft proofing
- Creating droplets and presets
Mirage is the perfect printing solution for all users, whether you print every day or less frequently.
Mirage gives great results every time, plus you’ll save on reprints and wastage.
The Mirage Printing seminar will save you time and money. Book early to reserve your place.
** REGISTRATIONS HAVE CLOSED **