268 Lord St
Perth WA 6000
This is the first in our Premiere Pro course series. It provides instruction on how to create professional videos.
Designed for Video creators and producers; creating a documentary, editing a commercial or pumping out video bytes for their Social Media channels.
Upon completion of this 2-day course, students will be able to:
- customise the interface to suit different tasks and projects
- set up a project – import and organise media
- perform editing essentials – including working with the timeline, clips & markers; adding transitions; trimming & nesting clips; and putting motion in clips.
- edit and mix basic audio soundtracks and narration/voice-overs
- correct colour
- add video special effects
- work with multiple layers
- create titles
- manage simple video projects
- output to a range of different industry standard file formats.
Adobe® Premiere Pro CC 2018 will be used in class. It is much less applicable to earlier versions of the software.
** REGISTRATIONS HAVE CLOSED **
This session is full.