5 Coolgardie Terrace
Perth WA 6000
This is the first course in our Video Post-Production series.
It provides instruction on how to create professional videos.
Designed for Video creators and producers; creating a documentary, editing a commercial or pumping out video bytes for their Social Media channels.
Upon completion of this 2-day course, students will be able to:
- customise the interface to suit different tasks and projects
- set up a project – import and organise media
- perform editing essentials – including working with the timeline, clips & markers; adding transitions; trimming & nesting clips; and putting motion in clips.
- edit and mix basic audio soundtracks and narration/voice-overs
- correct colour
- add video special effects
- work with multiple layers
- create titles
- manage simple video projects
- output to a range of different industry standard file formats.
Adobe® Premiere Pro CC 2018 will be used in class. It is much less applicable to earlier versions of the software.
** REGISTRATIONS HAVE CLOSED **
This session is full.
Term 3 sessions with places remaining:
Click the session date above to register.