This course runs from 6:30pm to 8:00pm on Monday 16th October.
This seminar is designed for people who have (or are considering purchasing) a Wacom Intuos tablet or Cintiq panel.
We’ll learn about the amazing productivity benefits and creativity tools that exist in the Wacom range.
We’ll be covering:
- Basic set up — speed, sensitivities, work areas, etc.
- Programming your own touch gestures on your Intuos 5
- Configuring your Express keys — generic & by application
- Loading brushes & determining options for Photoshop & Corel Draw
- Powering up the Radial Menu.
A must for anyone wanting to get the most out of their Wacom.