This course runs from 10:30am to 12:00pm on Saturday 3rd November.
This Weekend Session is designed for people who already have a Wacom Tablet and people considering buying one.
We’ll learn about the amazing productivity benefits and creativity tools that exist in the Wacom range.
We’ll be covering:
- Basic set up — speed, sensitivities, work areas, etc.
- Programming your own touch gestures on your Intuos Pro
- Configuring your Express keys — generic & by application
- Loading brushes & determining options for Photoshop & Corel Draw
- Powering up the Radial Menu.
This seminar is a must if you want to learn how a Wacom Tablet can enhance your editing skills.