This course runs from 10:30am to 12:00pm on Saturday 24th November.
In this 90-min seminar we’ll introduce you to all there is to know about shooting tethered…
Tethered shooting is a photography technique that allows you to connect your camera to a computer &/or tablet and view your digital images on the device seconds after it is captured. This is handy when shooting a range of different genres of photography – from Still Life to Portraits. It can give you a better insight into what you are shooting, or provide your model a more descriptive idea of what the camera sees, and therefore helps you communicate exactly what you want from them.
Additionally, it can save you loads of time in post-shoot down-loading and processing.
- Traditional tethered vs wireless tethering
- What equipment is available?
- Tethertools and Camranger
- How to setup and use that equipment
- Watched/hot folders in Bridge
- Applying image styles through Lightroom
- and lots more
Plus we’ll have special deals on all the hardware we go through at the seminar.