Combining the image quality of medium format with the usability of the EOS system, the EOS 5Ds provides an alternative to medium format cameras in the full frame sensor market, offering the highest megapixels ever seen in a Canon full frame sensor – an astonishing 50.6 MP.
Delivering unparalleled quality, the EOS 5Ds provides an exceptional combination of resolution, responsiveness and durability, ideal for studio, commercial or landscapes.
- 50.6MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- 3.2″ 1,040K-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- 150,000-Pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- ISO 100-6400;
- 5.0 fps Burst Shooting
- Anti-Flicker Compensation
- User-Selectable Shutter Release Time Lag
- Dual Compact Flash and SD Media Slots