Combining the image quality of medium format with the usability of the EOS system, the EOS 5Ds R provides an alternative to medium format cameras in the full frame sensor market, offering the highest megapixels ever seen in a Canon full frame sensor – an astonishing 50.6 MP.
Targeted at users who require optimal image sharpness for use in post processing, the EOS 5Ds R features a low pass cancellation filter to maximise the sensorâs resolution and visible image quality.
- 50.6MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- Low-Pass Filter Effect Cancellation
- 3.2″ 1,040K-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- Native ISO 6400; 5.0 fps Burst Shooting
- User-Selectable Shutter Release Time Lag
- Dual Compact Flash and SD Media Slots