For stunning flash photography even in complex lighting environments, Canon's new Speedlite 430EX III-RT offers a fantastic combination of advanced features and simple operation. Compact in size, yet powerful in range, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT not only provides a portable light source, it has easy to manage features that can enhance contrast, colour temperature, brightness and focus of light for more natural-looking photography.
Whether bouncing the light source off a wall or ceiling, using its integrated Catchlight panel to brighten up a subject's face, or using its bounce adapter to soften the intensity of the flash beam, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT is impressively versatile.
With convenient custom and personal functions, speedy recycle times and advanced wireless photography options, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT can be an indispensable accessory for photographers ready to take their flash photography to the next level.
- Compatible Cameras: Type-A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)
- Guide Number: Supports a shooting angle of view with a lens focal length of 24-105mm. The maximum Guide No. is approximately 141.1 ft./43m at ISO 100 and 105mm flash coverage. When the extendable wide panel is pulled out, the flash coverage is 14mm.
- Number of Flashes: Approx. 180-1200 flashes (with size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteries)
- Recycling Time: Normal flash: Approx. 0.1-3.5 sec. Quick flash: Approx. 0.1-2.5 sec. With size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteriesFlash-ready state indicated by lights (red for normal flash, green for quick flash)
- Flash Range: Effective flash range with EF 50mm f/1.4 lens at ISO 100
- Normal Flash: Approx.0.7-23.6mQuick Flash (at Guide No. 19.1m): Approx. 0.7-13.6m High-speed Sync (at 1/250 sec. shutter speed): Approx. 0.7-12.8m
- AF Assist Beam: Emission method switchable in Personal Functions between Intermittent flashes and Infrared AF-assist beam. Emitting small series of flashes is supported during viewfinder shooting, and Quick mode during Live View shooting or movie shooting.
- Effective Range (Approx.): At Centre: 0.7-4.0m, Periphery: 0.7-3.5m
- Custom Functions: 10 Functions
- Personal Functions: 8 Functions
- Power Source: Four AA-size/LR6 alkaline or AA/HR6 Ni-MH batteries
- Internal Sound Generator: N/A
- External Power Source: N/A
- Dimensions: Approx. 70.5 x 113.8 x 98.2mm
- Weight: Approx.295g