The MT-24EX mounting ring can be attached directly to the front of the macro lens and has a forward tilting control unit. As the control unit will not hit the flash, even when the mounting ring is rotated, the design makes the MT-24EX ideal for use with any of 5 Canon EF macro lenses.
- Light distribution: 28-50mm.
- G No.: 22 (standard) – 27 (telephoto).
- Flash mode: ETTL II.
- AF assist beam: Yes.
- Bounce: 0, 60, 75 and 90 degrees.
- Charging time: 3.9 seconds.
- Power supply: 2 X AA batteries.
- Dimensions: 64X65X76.5mm.
- Weight: 145g.