Lightweight and affordable, this sharp lens with a fast f1.8 aperture is an excellent first lens for those who prefer a fixed focal length, and makes an excellent addition to any photographer’s system for available-light shooting.
A traditional Gauss-type optical design ensures sharp performance even when wide open, and it focuses as close as 0.45m.
- Diagonal Angle of View: 46°
- Lens Construction (elements/groups): 6/5
- No. of Diaphragm blades: 5
- Minimum Aperture: 22
- Closest Focusing Distance (m): 0.45
- Maximum Magnification (x): 0.15
- AF Actuator: MM
- Filter Diameter (mm): 52