- Wide f1.8 Aperture
- 24mm Wide Lens
- Nano Crystal Coat technology
Achieve a new standard in stunning landscape shots and outstanding bokeh with this one-of-a-kind wide-angle prime lens, the AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED. Featuring a focal length of 24mm and a fixed maximum aperture of f/1.8, this unique prime lens is designed to be both light and manoeuvrable.
Incorporating Nano Crystal Coat technology with aspherical lens and Extra-low Dispersion glass elements, the AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED redefines the expectations of uncompromising image quality for wide-angle photography.
Impeccable Imagery with every shot
From dusk till dawn, day or night, the FX-format compatible AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED offers the versatility to capture photos ranging from immaculate sweeping landscapes to low-light indoor scenes. Featuring a 24mm focal length and f/1.8 maximum aperture for exquisite bokeh, this wide-angle prime lens is capable of focusing from a minimum focus distance of approximately 23cm, shorter than other NIKKOR 24mm focal length lenses.
Cutting Edge Optics you can rely on
Expect nothing less than stunningly sharp and accurate imagery with every single shot. Bringing together Nano Crystal Coat technology, aspherical lens and Extra-low Dispersion glass elements, this prime lens achieves high optical performance with minimal ghosting and chromatic aberration.
- Type: Fmount, Type G AF-S lens with built-in CPU and F mount
- Format: FX/35mm
- Focal length: 24mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.8
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens construction: 12elements in, 9groups, (including 2 ED lens elements, 2 aspherical lens elements, and lens elements with Nano-Crystal coatings)
- Angle of view: Nikon film SLR and FX-format D-SLR cameras: 84Â°, Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras: 61Â°
- Minimum focus distance: 0.23m, from focal plane
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilisation: Yes
- No. of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Coating: Nano Crystal Coat
- Diaphragm: Fully automatic
- Metering: Full aperture
- Filter-attachment size: 72mm, (P = 0.75 mm)
- Dimensions: Approx. 77.5 mm maximum diameter x 83.0 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange)
- Weight: Approx.355g (12.6 oz.)
- Autofocus: Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor): Yes
- Internal focusing: Yes
- Focus mode: Manual, Manual/Auto, Rear Focusing (RF) System with autofocus controlled by Silent Wave Motor and separate focus ring for manual focus
- Focus distance indicator: Yes
- Supplied accessories: 72 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-72, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-76, Lens Case CL-1015
- G-type: Yes