- Image Sensor Type (Size): APS-C
- No. of AF zones: 651
- Continuous Shooting Speed: 23fps (electronic); 15fps (mechanical)
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth: Yes/Yes
- Effective Megapixels: 24.2mp
- In Body IS: No
- LCD Monitor: 1.04 million dot 3.0″ Vari-Angle
- Movie Recording Size: 4K UHD (30p)/4K UHD crop (60p)/Full HD
- Imaging Processor: DIGIC X
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II: Yes
- Battery: LP-E17
- ISO Speed (expanded): 100-51200
- Recording Media: SD Card x1
- Still Image file types: JPEG/HEIF/RAW/C-RAW/DPRAW
- Dimensions: 122.5mm x 87.8mm x 83.4mm
- Weight: 429g
SMALL BUT POWERFUL
The EOS R10 combines high end AF tracking and exceptional speed within a compact and lightweight mirrorless body. Equipped with a 24.2mp APS-C CMOS sensor and an expansive range of creative filters and scenes, the EOS R10 is packed full of features to capture every important moment.
The EOS R10 allows you to shoot RAW bursts of up to 23 frames per second with AF tracking. In RAW burst shooting mode, the EOS R10 also captures 0.5 seconds of pre-shooting, ensuring that you never miss a moment of action.
4K 60P VIDEO CAPTURE
The EOS R10 captures video at up to 4K 60p with 6K oversampling. You can also shoot cinematic slow-motion in Full HD at 120p, making the R10 a fantastic addition to any content creators kit.
HIGH PERFORMANCE TRACKING
The EOS R10 supports tracking for a wide range of subjects, including humans, animals and vehicles. It automatically responds to dynamically changing scenes, and tracks subjects over the entire screen.
ALL NEW MOUNT SYSTEM
With the introduction of the RF-S mount, the EOS R10 has a wide selection of lens possibilities, including RF lenses, as well as EF and EF-S lenses, when used with an appropriate adapter.