The Nikon Nikkor Z Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens is a compact, lightweight, and versatile all-in-one zoom spanning a wide-angle to telephoto range. Poised to be a single lens solution for travel, walk around, and everyday shooting, this 27-210mm-equivalent lens is ideal for applications ranging from landscapes to portraiture to distant, fast-moving subjects.
Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for up to 5 stops of camera shake for improved results when working in low-light conditions. The stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, and there is a 20cm minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects. Also, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
Key Features of the Nikon Nikkor Z Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens
- All-in-one zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 27-210mm equivalent focal length range.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- Minimum focusing distance of 7.9″ at the wide-angle position suits working with close-up subjects.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.