CANSON PRINTMAKING RAG (was BFK Rives) 310gsm 15.2m ROLL – Various Sizes including 432mm, 610mm and 1118mm
Canson® Infinity PrintMaKing Rag 310 is made by the finest and oldest paper making technique. The paper has a unique pure white tone obtained without the use of OBAs and a very specific fine and silky texture.
It is an exceptional paper, ideal for fine art prints and photographs and gives them a very prestigious aura.
Key features of Canson® Infinity PrintMaKing Rag
- 100% Cotton
- Mould-Made: the finest and oldest paper-making technic
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- Dries instantly
- High water resistancy
- No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation