CANSON EDITION ETCHING RAG 310gsm 15.2m ROLL – Various Sizes including 432mm, 610mm and 1118mm
Canson Edition Etching Rag is a 100% cotton Fine Art paper with a smooth texture, reminiscent of the original genuine etching and printmaking papers. The paper has the purest white tone available on the market, without any Optical Brightening Agents, also called OBAs. Optical Brightening Agents are artificial brighteners that deteriorate in time. Canson Edition Etching Rag offers a high paper shade stability and a resistance to aging by using natural minerals.
This museum-grade paper provides deep blacks, excellent image sharpness, optimum colour graduation and its unique slight grain makes it ideal for printing detailed work, colour photographs and exceptional black and white portraits.
Product Features & Benefits
- 310gsm weight
- 100% Rag
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- Dries instantly
- Water resistant
- No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximize the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation