CANSON EDITION ETCHING RAG 310gsm 25 Sheets – Various Sizes including A4, A3, A3+ and A2
Canson® Infinity Edition Etching Rag 310 is 100% cotton Fine Art paper with a smooth texture, reminiscent of the original genuine etching and printmaking papers. The paper has the purest white tone available on the market, without any Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs). Canson® Infinity Edition Etching Rag 310 offers a high paper shade stability and a resistance to ageing by using natural minerals.
This museum-grade paper provides deep blacks, excellent image sharpness, optimum colour graduation and its unique slight grain makes it ideal for printing detailed work, colour photographs and exceptional black and white portraits.
Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
Key features of Canson® Infinity Edition Etching Rag
- 310gsm – 100% Acid free, cotton paper
- Pure white with a soft textured matt surface
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- Dries instantly
- Water resistant
- No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints