CANSON PLATINE FIBRE RAG 310gsm 25 Sheets – Various Sizes including A4, A3, A3+ and A2
Canson® Infinity Platine Fibre Rag is a rag fibre-based paper manufactured to the highest archival standards. It contains no brighteners and with its pure white tone and smooth satin surface, it delivers superb subtle tones.
Platine Fibre Rag is the combination of the premium 100% cotton platinum paper that Canson has supplied for many years to the original Platinum and Platine photographic market. Canson has now made the traditional darkroom paper available for use with inkjet technology with the inclusion of the latest in the microporous coating in Platine Fibre Rag.
Developed to meet gallery and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard, Platine Fibre Rag is internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the preservation of your prints. Acid-free certified to avoid paper degradation.
Platine Fibre Rag’s extremely high Dmax and exceptional grey tones make it the product of choice for the more discerning black and white as well as colour photographic prints. Developed to meet gallery and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
Key features of Canson® Infinity Platine Fibre Rag
- 310 gsm, 100% cotton, acid-free paper
- Pure white with a smooth satin surface
- Instant dry, with high-water resistance
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- Pure white, no optical brightening agents ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Wide colour gamut and high D-MAX
- Roll media dries flat
- Available in cut sheets and rolls