Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 100m, the AD400Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 400Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 21.6V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 390 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
The AD400Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second, offering flash durations from 1/240 to 1/12,820 second. Another unique setting is its Stable Color Temperature Mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within Â±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds to capture peak action and every fleeting gesture. A 30W LED modeling lamp is onboard to help preview how the light is falling on your subject.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 100m, featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Removable handle and stand mount for space-saving packing
- Compatible with Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, and Panasonic TTL systems
- Guide number of 72m at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Colour temperature of 5600K (Â±200K)
- Bowens front accessory mount
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories
What's included with the Godox AD400Pro Flash:
- Godox AD400Pro TTL Lithium Ion Flash
- Reflector for AD400Pro Flash
- WB400P Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Bowens / S-Type Accessory Bracket
- Flash Tube for AD400Pro Flash
- C400P Battery Charger for AD400Pro Flash
- Power Cord for the charger
- 12 Months Warranty, supplied by Kayell Australia
Important information relating to Godox Lithium Batteries
Some of the reason why your Godox battery will go into protection mode or “Sleep Mode”
1. If the battery is left on the charger for long periods of time after being charged.
2. If the battery has been used, depleted, not recharged or set aside and not used for some time.
3. If the battery is charged or depleted then stored on the unit its self.
Best Practices for preventing your battery to going into protection mode or âSleep modeâ
Once the battery is charged remove the battery from the charger.
Try and not store the battery fully depleted or at full charge, 50%-80% charged is best practice.
Donât leave the battery connected to the flash when not in use.
Try and use the battery every couple of weeks this will help the life of the battery.
Try not to continually top up the battery after use. It the battery has depleted to 80% donât recharge it back to 100% wait until the battery is down to 25% before recharging.
Following these steps will help the battery perform at optimum conditions
If your battery does go into protection mode or “Sleep Modeâ, our service department offers a recovery service.
This service will attempt to recover your battery back from its protection mode or “Sleep Modeâ, but is not always successful due to many factors pertaining to the age and condition and storage of your battery.