Designed for high bit depths, frame rates, and resolutions, including Full HD, 4K+ raw, and 3D video, as well as raw and continuous burst photography in DSLR and drone systems, the 1TB AV Pro MK2 UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Angelbird features a storage capacity of 1TB. It takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support sustained read speeds of 260 MB/s and sustained write speeds of 140 MB/s, as well as maximum read speeds of 280 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 160 MB/s. This card has been designed with the V60 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V60 compatible, it may also be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V60. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device’s speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, Angelbird’s 1TB AV Pro MK2 UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, x-rays, magnets, and temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F. Also featured is ECC data reliability, wear leveling, and power management for low power usage. A built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased.
Included is an activation code for the full limited warranty and additional free software licenses and content.
- Sustained Read Speed: 260 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 140 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed: 280 MB/s
- Maximum Write Speed: 160 MB/s
- Minimum Write Speed: 60 MB/s
- SDXC / UHS-II / V60 / U3 / Class 10
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K+ raw video
- Stable Stream helps maintain performance for the capacity of the card
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 185°F / -25 to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C
- Resistant against shock, dust, moisture, temperature extremes, x-rays, magnets, and ESD
- Built-in write-protect switch to help prevent accidental file deletions and card formatting
- In-house data recovery service on the hardware and software level, provided by Angelbird in Austria
- Works with Canon, Sony, Leica, Nikon, Fujifilm, Blackmagic Design, Hasselblad, Pentax, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, and others