Tether Tools LoPro-2 Bracket offers Tether Table Aero owners a light-weight, low profile bracket option for mounting their laptop workstation to tripods. The interchangeable table mounting bracket is ideal for transporting the Tether Table Aero in a backpack, laptop, camera or messenger bag. For photographers traveling with their Tether Table (sold separately), using the LoPro-2, instead of the LAJO-4 ProBracket (included with the purchase of the Tether Table) makes transporting the Tether Table Aero easy when tight packing conditions are required.
The LoPro-2 is 1.6cm in height and the stunning hollowed design brings the weight to just 45g making the bracket ideal for laying the assembled table flat in a roller bag, keeping the load nice and light. The LoPro-2 integrates seamlessly with the Tether Table Aero System and is fully compatible with all the Tether Table accessories including the Aero XDC. Additionally the LoPro-2 load capacity is consistent with the LAJO-4 ProBracket. Using the table with either bracket enables 13.5kg* load capacity on the Tether Table Aero.
Available in brushed silver or non-reflective black to compliment the Tether Table, the LoPro-2 has a 1/4″-20 female thread for mounting the table on any tripod head and a built-in Arca-style plate for compatibility with any Arca-style tripod mounting system, such as Really Right Stuff, Arca-Swiss or AcraTech.
Built in the U.S.A and made entirely of aerospace aluminium, the LoPro 2 comes with our Lifetime Warranty.
LoPro-2 Bracket Specifications
- Shallow design fits laptop & camera bags, backpacks & messengers
- Lo-Profile bracket height 1.6cm)
- Hollowed design to reduce bracket weight (45g)
- Switch between the LoPro 2 and the LAJO-4 ProBracket as needed
- Versatile 1/4″-20 thread works with any tripod
- Built in compatibility plate for Arca style mounting systems
- Available in brushed silver or non-reflective black
- All aluminium construction – maximum load capacity (13.5kg)*
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
*Please note, all Tether Table Aero's include a LAJO-4 ProBracket. The LoPro-2 is an add-on accessory and not required for the table to function properly.