Ideal for location shoots, events or weddings, RapidMounts attach to walls and other vertical surfaces quickly and discreetly, allowing you to mount lights and action accessories in ways that were never before possible.
Leave the stands at home â with RapidMounts you can mount your gear where you want it when you need it!
The RapidMount SLX Speedlight Holder and RapidMount Q20 Action Accessory Mount setup fast using RapidStrips to adhere the devices to any smooth, painted, or lightly textured surface such as drywall, veneer, glass, mirror, laminate, fibreglass, metal, tile, porcelain and marble. At the end of the shoot the SLX and Q20 remove from walls easily, do not damage surfaces and leave no residue behind.
The RapidMount SLX can uniquely position speedlights to many surfaces â ensuring light in just the right spot. The RapidMount SLX stays securely attached to the surface while the arms cradle the speedlight and drawstring keeps it in place.
The RapidMount Q20 mounts accessories such as LED Panels, action cameras, phones and point & shoot cameras to a wall and other surfaces, also using the included RapidStrip adhesives. The RapidMount Q20 stays securely attached to the wall while the 1/4â-20 arm allows for 360 Â° rotation and 180 Â° tilt of all devices mounted.
The Lights & Action Bundle contains the all-new RapidMount SLX and RapidMount Q20 as well as 140 RapidStrips. The RapidStrips are a one-time use industrial-formula double-sided synthetic rubber adhesive, which provides superior performance while leaving no sticky residue upon removal â similar to gaffer tape. RapidStrips feature EasyPeel Tabs for quick installation.
- RapidMount SLX Speedlight Holder is ideal for weddings and events where stands are a hazard and an eyesore
- Mount your speedlight using a RapidMount SLX on travel or location shoots where conditions are uncertain and discreet lighting is optimal
- Use RapidMount SLX to mount speedlights in areas where light stands simply wonât fit such as bridal room, hallways, and other tight spaces
- Use RapidMount Q20 to mount microphones in discreet locations to capture vows, toasts, and speeches during a wedding or event
- Mount an action camera, with the Rock Solid Tripod Mount for GoPro, on the RapidMount Q20 with to capture a video or timelapse of a wedding, event, portrait or commercial session using the Rock Solid GoPro Tripod Adapter
- Mount a phone, with the Rock Solid LoPro Phone Mount, to a RapidMount Q20 to capture a video or timelapse of a wedding, event, portrait or commercial session
- Secure a speedlight upside down using the RapidMount Cold Shoe and RapidMount Q20
- RapidMount SLX, Q20 and RapidStrips
- The RapidMount SLX with RapidStrips adhere to smooth and lightly textured surfaces including drywall, painted walls, veneer, glass, mirror, laminate, fibreglass, metal, tile, porcelain and marble. Do not mount to raw wood, brick, soft plastics, vinyl, fabric, Venetian painted surfaces, or wallpaper.
- The adhesive should be applied to a clean, smooth, dry surface when the surface temperature is between -17Â°C and 65Â°C.
- Holds up to 680g.