The RapidMount PowrGrip from Tether Tools mounts Speed Light Flashes securely to any non-porous surface such as glass, mirrors, fibreglass and more.
Unlike a suction cup mount that is pressed onto a surface and then creates a seal by pulling away from the surface, PowrGrip vacuum cups use a hand actuated pump to efficiently remove air from between the rubber pad and the attaching surface, creating a much more reliable, longer lasting hold. This is the same mounting technology used on commercial film or photo shoots and the same solutions employed for industrial uses such as transporting large pieces of glass and mirrors. A spring-balanced pump ensures a consistent vacuum level and the redline indicator warns if there is any drop in holding power.
The articulating ballhead assembly includes a RapidMount cold shoe for mounting SpeedLight flashes. Additionally the RapidMount Cold Shoe can be removed exposing a Â¼â-20 thread for mounting cameras, lights and a variety of other gear. The RapidMount PowrGrip supports weights up to 5kg.
Includes Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty.
- Mount your off-camera speedlight to any non-porous surface such as glass, mirrors, or fibreglass.
RapidMount Cold Shoe
- Adjust able to fit virtually any speedlight
- Thumb tightening screw allows for secure fit
- Flat bottom allows for mount to any 1/4″ 20 male thread
- Lightweight, durable, all aluminium construction
- Non-reflective black finish
Rock Solid PowrGrip
- Mounting pad 11cm in diameter
- 1/4″-20 ballhead assembly for versatile mounting options and angles
- Removable ballhead assembly to attach other 1/4″-20 accessories
- Compatible with Wallee Connect or Connect Lite (sold separately)
- Non-reflective black
- Max. weight capacity 5kg Includes pad protector
- Industry leading Wood's PowrGrip vacuum seal technology
- Most reliable and secure method for mounting an iPad to a non-porous surface