The Rock Solid 55cm Telescoping Arm is designed to hold a variety of devices including speedlights, cameras, and other light fixtures solidly in place. Easy to adjust and manoeuvre, simply turn the single knob to release the arm and adjust to the new desired height.
The Rock Solid 55cm Telescoping Arm allows you to easily mount accessories and then adjust the height of those accessories. Mount any 5/8â (16mm) Baby or 3/8â³ compatible tools and extend from 34.61 â 55.88cm.
- Mount a speedlite by attaching one end to a Rock Solid Master Clamp and attach the other end to a RapidMount Cold Shoe Elbow.
- Mount a speedlight to a Studio Vu-Â2 monitor mount to create a photo booth.
- Mount a point-Âand-Âshoot camera or GoPro by attaching one end to a Rock Solid Master Clamp and attach the other end to a Rock Solid Camera Platform.
- Mount a strobe and small softbox to one end, attached with a Rock Solid Master Clamp.
- Condensed 34.61cm arm; Extends to 55.88cm.
- 5/8″ (16mm) Baby studs at each end
- Each Stud has Â¼â-Â20 thread for additional mounting options