The Rock Solid Heavy Duty Super Flex Arm supports light tablets, flashes, small strobes, LED lights, reflectors, props and other items. The flexible gooseneck is constructed of all aluminium for sturdy mounting and positioning of tools. Itâs coiled flex design allows it to be twisted into various configurations. The heavy duty armâs 18.2 mm diameter arm measures 22â³/ 56cm long and can be moved and bent into virtually any position.
The arm can hold in place various items up to 589g. One end of the arm has a 3/8â³ female tapped hex stud to prevent unwanted rotation when mounted in a Master Clamp. The other end has a 5/8â³ Baby stud with 1/4-20â³ male thread for added mounting versatility.
- Attach it to various round or flat surfaces using the Tether Tools Rock Solid Master Clamp.
- Mount reflectors, gobos and bounce cards with the Rock Solid VersaClamp
- Mount phones and other accessories using the Rock Solid Smart Clip.
- Mount flashes or small lights using the Â¼-20 thread
- Diameter: 18.2 mm
- Length: 56cm
- Max Capacity: 589g
- Attachments: 3/8″ female tapped hex stud; 5/8″ Baby stud with 1/4-20″ male thread
- Warranty: Tether Toolsâ lifetime warranty