The Rock Solid Master Clamp is an indispensable piece of gear designed to mount arms and gear to an array of round or flat surfaces. In addition to securing Tether Tables, Wallee Connects, and Local Vu Mounts, it will hold just about anything else including cameras, strobes, flashes, umbrellas, cross bars, even other clamps.
The Rock Solid Master Clamp is made of lightweight cast alloy and can be securely mounted on any tube from 0.5″ to 2.1″. Also included is a unique wedge insert for clamping to any flat surface or shelf.
The built-in locking 5/8″ (16mm) Baby socket allows for dozens of attachments and arms designed to hold cables, lights, Tether Tables and more. The Master Clamp also includes a 5/8″(16mm) Baby stud, with 1/4″-20 male thread, for added versatility. The all metal handle is a lift ratchet style handle which allows for easy and secure tightening in confined spaces.
- Can be used to secure Tether Table, Wallee Connect and many other Grip accessories
- Baby 5/8″(16mm) Socket enables use of a wide variety of attachments including the Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm, Rock Solid Double Articulating Arm, Camera Platform, Rock Solid Aero Elbow, Baby Ballhead Adapter and more.
- Built -in 1/4″-20 threads for mounting smaller Rock Solid Articulating Arms
- Metal handle for unsurpassed durability
- Black finish to reduce reflection
- Lift-ratch style handle for tightening in confined spaces
- Rugged Construction
- 5/8″(16mm) Baby stud, with 1/4″-20 male thread, insert included
- Securely attaches to round and flat surfaces from 0.5″ to 2.1″
- Weight Capacity 15kg