- Maximum Capacity – 15.88kg
- VESA compatible with 75x75mm & 100x100mm monitors (additional adapter sizes available)
- Rotate monitor 360 degrees and tilt 180 degrees
- Made of aerospace aluminium
- Monitors can be easily rotated from landscape to portrait when using tripod with a ball head
- Weight: 119g; Depth: 1.9cm
- Made in the USA
- Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty
The Rock Solid VESA Go Monitor Mount is designed for the creative professional looking for a streamlined way to mount small to medium size monitors on a tripods. The Rock Solid VESA Go Monitor Mount features an integrated VESA compliant interface for mounting a monitor and a Â¼â-20 tripod thread as well as an Arca-style plate for use with most tripods. The Rock Solid VESA Go Monitor Mount is equipped to mount monitors up to 15.88kg on any tripod*.
The Rock Solid VESA Go Monitor Mount features two different ways to mount a monitor:
- 1/4â³-20 tripod mount
- Arca-style quick release tripod attachment
With built-in VESA compliant receptors for 75×75 and 100×100 monitors, the Rock Solid VESA Go Monitor Mount easily mounts any VESA compliant monitor. For alternate configurations, Tether Tools optional VESA Adapter Plates (200×200, 200×400, and universal adapter plates â all sold separately) can help achieve secure mounting of any VESA compliant monitor configuration. For iMacs or Cinema Displays, a VESA adapter is available from Apple directly.
- Location tethering
- Events & wedding slideshows
- Client presentation
- Photo booths
*The Rock Solid VESA Go Monitor Mount is rated to hold equipment up to 15.88kg, however, always refer to maximum load limits on tripods, stands, arms and clamps. Those weight limitations ALWAYS take precedent. For larger monitors always position the display over one of the stand legs. The use of a sandbag on the opposite leg of the monitor is recommended. This listing is for the Rock Solid VESA Go Monitor Mount bracket attachment only. All other items pictured are sold separately.