- Mount Large monitor for photo or video playback for clients on shoot
- Mount monitor for presentations and workshops
- Mount monitor for slideshows at weddings and events
The Rock Solid VESA Monitor Mount for Stands enhances photographers and videographers capabilities by providing a streamlined way to mount large monitors, iMacs or Cinema Displays to studio stands utilising the standard 5/8″(16mm) Baby Junior pin found on common studio support equipment allowing for easy integration into any set-up.
The Rock Solid VESA Mount easy and portable set-up is engineered for in-studio or location tethered image or video display as well as educational forums, trade show visual displays and weddings/events where video and slideshow playback is needed. Ideal for still photography, LiveView or HD video/slideshow playback.
The Rock Solid VESA Monitor Mounts directly on any 5/8â (16mm) Baby Junior pin so it's easy to use with any existing roller stand, c-stand, arm or clamp. Use a roller stand to reposition monitors as shooting angles and conditions change. The Studio Vu features dual 5/8â mounting receptors for easy rotation of the monitor from landscape to portrait depending on current needs.
The top of the Rock Solid VESA Mount also features two accessory mount receptors. Both 5/8â stud receptors have openings on the bottom to fit most all 5/8â Baby and Junior Stud arms and accessories. Use these receptors to mount lights, cameras and other gear, using Tether Tools Master Articulating Arm or Master Flex Arm.
- Maximum Capacity – 36.5kg*
- Mounts to 5/8″(16mm) Baby Junior Pin found on grip stands, arms & clamps
- VESA compatible with 75x75mm & 100x100mm monitors (VESA Adapters available for other configurations)
- Made of aerospace aluminium
- Can accept two 5/8â accessory arms or mounts in top or bottom 5/8â receptors.
- Non-reflective black finish
- Monitor tilt Â±90Â°
- Monitors can be easily rotated from landscape to portrait
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Locking TruVu technology eliminates monitor movement or sagging
- Weight: .75kg; Depth: 19cm (4.77cm when folded for transport)
- Made in the USA
- Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty