- Adjustable to any pole or beam from .362cm to 7.62cm in diameter
- Secure any object from .362cm to 8.9cm in diameter
- Industrial GripperElastic lining to ensure item security and prevent sliding
- Max. weight capacity .9kg
- When not in use, leave on support, on object or remove entirely
Ever wish a tripod had arms so it could hold more than just a camera? Now it can. The StrapMoore is a handy contraption that secures to the leg of any tripod, light stand, pole, beam, table, chair and much more. The StrapMoores interior GripperElastic straps enable one to secure just about anything you need near your camera or computer. Use it to secure a laptop power brick, charger, phone, off camera flash, eye glass case, external hard drive, water bottle or anything else needed to have handy during a photo shoot.
The two leg securing straps are adjustable and can be attached to any pole or beam as small as a .362 cm and as large as 7.62cm in diameter. The object holding strap is adjustable as well and can accommodate any item as small as .362cm and as large as 8.9cm in diameter.
Heavy duty GripperElastic lines the interiors of both the leg and object straps ensuring gear is well secured and wont slide. Easily put small items where you want them when you need them during photo shoots.