- Maximum Capacity – 15.88kg
- VESA compatible with 75x75mm & 100x100mm monitors (additional adapter sizes available)
- Made of aerospace aluminium
- Non-reflective black finish
- Using a tripod head or swivel pin (sold separately), monitors can be mounted for 360 degree rotation and 180 degree tilt for the perfect viewing angle. Monitors can be easily rotated from landscape to portrait when using a tripod head or swivel pin
- Weight: 274g; Depth: 4.77cm
- Made in the USA
- Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty
The Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount is designed for the creative professional looking for a streamlined way to mount small to medium size monitors to studio stands, tripods and arms. Ideal uses include: Field monitors for video, tethered photo shoots, simple photo booth setups, wedding & event slideshow presentations, client presentations.
The Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount features four versatile ways to mount VESA-compliant monitors up to 15.88kg on any tripod, studio stand or arm for location and studio flexibility. (*see note below)
The Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount bracket features the following stand receptors:
- 1/4â³-20 tripod/ballhead mount
- 3/8â³ tripod mount
- 5/8â³(16mm) baby junior stud found on grip equipment, studio stands, rollers, arms, clamps
- Arca-style integrated plate for Arca-style mounting systems
With built-in VESA-compliant receptors for 75×75 and 100×100 monitors, the Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount easily mounts most monitors. For alternate configurations, Tether Tools optional VESA Adapter Plates (200×200, 200×400, and Universal adapter plates â all sold separately) can help achieve secure mounting of any VESA-compliant monitor configuration. The Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount is easy to install with four included screws and can stay on the monitor at all times, allowing for an easy switch from stand to desk mounting as needed.
If planning to mount the Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount on a 5/8″ (16mm) pin a swivel pin or knuckle is recommended in order to angle and position the monitor.
*The Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount is rated to hold equipment up to 15.88kg, however, always refer to maximum load limits on stands, arms and clamps. Those weight limitations ALWAYS take precedent. For larger monitors always position the display over one of the stand legs. The use of a sandbag on the opposite leg of the monitor is recommended. This listing is for the Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount bracket attachment only. All other items pictured are sold separately.