- Keeps tether cables connected and secured to camera
- Protects expensive camera ports from damage
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Multiple routing channels accept thick, medium or thin cables
- Rubber non-slip pads keep the TetherBlock from moving once attached to the camera
- Additional 1/4-20″ female threads allow mounting non Arca-compatible tripod plates
The TetherBlock is designed to prevent accidental removal of a cable from your camera's data ports by snaking a USB, FireWire, or HDMI cable through one of TetherBlockâs three channels. A 1/4″-20 slotted screw attaches the plate to the camera, and can be tightened with a screwdriver or coin.
From there, either shoot handheld or attach the TetherBlock to your camera's tripod mount and you'll be able to shoot tethered to a computer without fear of your tethered cable becoming unplugged.
Easy to mount, the TetherBlock has a 1/4″-20 male thread to attach directly to the bottom of your camera.
The bottom of the TetherBlock features both a 1/4″-20 and a 3/8″ female tripod thread, allowing it to be mounted directly onto a tripod plate or head. If you are mating it with your tripod plate, you will be able to centre your plate on the TetherBlock giving you a secure connection.
If you have an Arca-style ball head for your tripod, we recommend the TetherBlock Arca.
Constructed in the USA from a single piece of precision milled T5 aerospace aluminium alloy, the TetherBlock is extremely durable while remaining lightweight and is covered by Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty.
Tether Tools LIFETIME WARRANTY
We have built our reputation on designing and manufacturing products that exceed our customerâs expectations for quality, safety, security, and durability. Our Lifetime Warranty covers this specific product for any failure due to manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered under our warranty policy.
- Use with long straight-in cables, right-angle cables or right-angle adapters
- Use with shorter cables and active extensions for longer distances
- Use to secure any cables that connect to or near your camera for use in photography, video, audio, etc.
- One (1) TetherBlock in Black.
Please Note: If you have a Arca-style ball head, we recommend the TetherBlock Arca.