TetherPro Premium USB 3.0 active and extension cables have gold plated connectors for corrosion-resistance to ensure consistent and reliable conductivity. The ferrite core filters out signal noise and reduces transmission errors. All TetherPro Cables are fully shielded to protect against external signal interference.
The USB 3.0 cables connects to your camera and the extensions allow you the distance you will need while shooting. The cables are designed and manufactured to the highest USB specifications ensuring excellent performance.
USB 3.0 & Extender Product Specifications:
- SuperSpeed 3.0 cables for 3.0 compatible cameras
- 5 Gbps signalling rate offers 10x performance increase over USB 2.0
- Integrated Sync-N-Go technology minimises user wait-time
- TetherPro USB 3.0 cables & extensions are all gold plated for corrosion resistance
- Fully-shielded to protect against external signal interference
- Designed for large photo files and high speed image transfer
- 4.6m base cable for tethering flexibility
- 5m Active Extension is available for connection to base cable
- Optimised Power Efficiency. No device polling and lower active/idle power requirements.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0. Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platform
- Active Extensions increase the length of cable between camera and computer without sacrificing connection quality
- USB repeater ensures signal and data transfer are buffered to ensure consistent signal quality
Credo 40, Credo 60, Credo 80, Credo WS 80, Credo WS 60
A250, A260, A280, IQ180, IQ140, IQ150, IQ160, IQ250, IQ260, IQ260 Achromatic, IQ280