This is the most popular size of the Pro range and will comfortably cut materials up to 610mm (24â³) in length, large enough to easily accommodate A2 landscape. It is a precision trimmer which will cut most flexible materials up to 3.0mm in thickness.
- Increased cut capacity, designed for every day continuous use
- Overload protection feature
- User option to enable two-way cutting
- Finest quality Sheffield Steel self-sharpening precision blades
- Twin stainless steel guide rails completely eliminate head swivel whilst delivering a smooth gliding action
- Solid 25mm laminate gridded baseboard with crosshair paper size markers
- Squared aluminium side rule for precise 90Â°cuts
- Adjustable cursor
- Transparent clampstrip for accurate work placement
- Metal end frames and head
RotaTrim trimmers are hand built in England by highly skilled technicians so you can be assured of the absolute highest quality of craftsmanship, accuracy and reliability.