KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Get Performance Beyond Laser â the WorkForce WF-R5190 powered by PrecisionCore™
- Super-high yield printing â Print up to 50,000 pages without replacing the ink
- MPS Ready â low ink intervention and minimal maintenance
- Heavy-duty, reliable performance â 45,000-page monthly duty cycle; up to 2500 pages recommended monthly for high-volume printing
- Fast output â prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (colour)
- Professional-quality results â laser-sharp text and brilliant colours on a wide variety of media
- Do more â Automatic 2-sided printing
- Low intervention â 580 sheets total paper capacity
- Easy networking and administration â network setup and security features for wired and wireless connections; supports PCLand PostScript®
- Epson Connect â print from smartphones and tablets; use Epson iPrint™ for cloud sharing
Powerful & professional printers that drive productivity for business & Enterprise
The Epson WF-R5190 workgroup printer enables offices to benefit from the increased productivity of a local distributed print fleet that requires minimal intervention, while providing predictable print costs.
Print 50,000 pages uninterrupted
Print up to 50,000 pages in black or 50,000 pages in colour without replacing the ink thanks to this printer's super-high-yield ink supply units.
The supply units lead to low intervention and no time wasting interruptions. Supplies management is made simple, supplies waste is greatly reduced and lower IT support costs are achieved.
Built for business
PrecisionCore technology powers the output quality that Epson is known for, at the speeds required for office, commercial and industrial printing. Prints dry fast thanks to the DURABrite Ultra ink. PDL printing emulations, including PCL and Adobe PostScript 3, and Gigabit Ethernet help this printer easily integrate into the business environment. Its Wi-Fi Direct®capability also lets you print from supported wireless devices without connecting to a router.
The WF-R5190 uses up to 80 percent less power than competitive colour lasers thanks to its no heat technology. No ozone gas is emitted, and an improved quiet print mode and no fan noise during or after printing make it ideal for the working environment. And there are fewer parts to replace than a laser.
Get more done with print speeds of up to 34ppm in mono and 30ppm in colour, or 20ppm ISO print speed in both. Its high paper capacity of up to 580 sheets means less time is spent refilling. It features automatic double-sided printing to make any job easy and efficient.