The SureLab SL-D860 is a commercial photo production printer, designed for photo shops and professional photographers who want to print high quality photos and expand their existing photo printing business with associated products. It has the flexibility to print whatever your customers want, on a wide range of sizes, on glossy, lustre and matte paper, delivering outstanding results.
The SL-D860 has been developed with media flexibility in mind; in order to improve users scope of business. The supported print lengths range from 50-1000mm, on roll media widths of 89mm, 102mm, 127mm, 152mm, 203mm and 210mm. It also supports glossy, lustre and paper-based matte media.
It has a production speed of 360 pph (15x10cm) at standard quality with a wide colour gamut, deep blacks and the smooth gradation of a 6 colour printer with the superior gloss level of a dye-based printer.
The SL-D860 has been built to last and ensures that users keep working efficiently for years to come. It benefits from a rigid, sturdy print tray, improved spindle design and an intuitive paper change.
As well as the printer, Epson offers inks, papers and software; all tested to work perfectly together.
- High Productivity â up to 360 6â x 4 Inch ( 10 x 15cm) prints per hour in production mode
- High Precision â Epson Micro Piezo TFP for predictable and consistent output in resolutions up to 1440x720dpi with VSDT for with superior half tones, precise colour & density control
- High Quality â Epson UltraChrome D6r-S ink with a media output heater for prints that exit dry with high depth, vibrant colour, and a durable finish
- High Flexibility â choice of Gloss, Lustre and Matte media in widths from 3.5 Inch to A4, print with and without borders in lengths from 50mm to 1m, new Event Mode enables rapid startup & production
- Easy to Operate â simple to use with minimal maintenance, front loaded consumables with no special handling processes, integrated auto-cutter, see-through front mounted paper cut waste bin, 65m roll based media with easy loading & unloading, print direct from common photo applications or use optional Epson Order Controller s/w for easy production with job costing, image editing, job scheduling and load balancing
- Easy to Integrate â direct PC connection via high speed USB2.0, ultra-compact and light-weight, can be operated on a desk or installed in a Kiosk cabinet, very low power consumption, supplied with an advanced Win & Mac driver with integrated colour control and maintenance support
- High Durability â 200,000 print duty cycle backed with a comprehensive service cover that can be extended up to 5 years