Designed for filmmakers and creators in need of advanced control, the MC Pro LED Light Panel from Aputure offers expanded connectivity options, an IP65 rating, and RGBWW capability. This Pro version utilizes a similar compact, pocket-sized form factor to the brand’s original MC fixture while bringing professional functionalities. With an upgraded optical design and LED chipset, the MC Pro has an impressive color temperature range from 2000 to 10,000K and a tighter beam spread of 45° for increased intensity. This multifunction light allows you to add color to your productions and can be used for in-camera practical effects or as a portable fill or accent light. You can control it onboard with a TFT color display, remotely using the Sidus Link app, or via advanced wired and wireless methods, including DMX/RDM and LumenRadio CRMX.
With a rugged construction and a practical design, this 4.2 x 2.7″ fixture is rated IP65 for weather resistance, so you can safely use it outdoors or in wet weather. The MC Pro’s USB-rechargeable battery lasts up to two hours at maximum output and quickly recharges in 90 minutes via its USB-C port. This 5W mini panel can be placed and operated virtually anywhere or hidden in small spaces. It easily fits in the palm of your hand and attaches to various metal objects via its built-in magnets. Additionally, a 1/4″-20 thread allows you to utilize other mounting gear, such as the included cold shoe ball head, to mount the light directly on your camera, cage, or other rigs. A carry bag is also included to store and transport your light.
Expanded Color Control, CCT Range, and Output
• Wide and variable color temperature range of 2000 to 10,000K with green/magenta adjustability
• Outputs up to 396 lux at 3.3′ (5600K)
• 0 to 100% stepless brightness control
• Reproduces up to 90% of all colors within the Rec. 2020 color gamut
• High CRI/TLCI scores of 96 ensure faithful skin tones
• Accurate and consistent color reproduction with CQS of 95, SSI (D56) of 72, SSI (Tungsten) of 82, TM-30 Rf of 94, and TM-30 Rg of 103
• Advanced HSI with white-point CCT adjustability, RGB, GEL, and XY modes
The MC Pro provides extended control methods for seamless operation in the most demanding conditions.
• The Sidus Link app from your mobile device controls the light via Bluetooth from up to 262′ away
• Wired DMX/RDM using the separately available Aputure’s Active USB-C to 5-Pin DMX Adapter
• LumenRadio CRMX wireless range from up to 328′ away
Built-In Special Effects and Unique FX Modes
Select from 15 preset special effects to creatively enhance your shots. The MC Pro includes a larger number of creative lighting simulations, including fireworks, fire, paparazzi, faulty bulb, TV, pulsing, cop car, lightning, party lights, welding, color chase, candle, strobe, explosion, and club lights.
• Unique lighting modes such as Manual FX, System FX, Picker FX, Magic Program, and Music FX
• You can save and quickly access up to 10 Custom FX and 10 Music FX using the Sidus Link app
Magnetic Mounting and Portability
Giving you flexible mounting possibilities, the MC Pro features a 1/4″-20 receiver as well as powerful rear-mounted magnets for attaching to metal surfaces. You can mount this lightweight 8.7 oz light in various setups, which makes it a convenient and portable lighting solution.
• Using its 1/4″-20 screw mount the light can be easily attached to the included cold shoe ball head
• Includes magnetic accessories such as a flat diffuser, a dome diffuser, and a 30° grid to control the light dispersion